Niko Maiberger "Pilgrim's Song" -Single



My dad released his „Pilgrim‘s Song“ last week. Reflecting his journey on Saint James Way.

Had the pleasure of helping him producing the song at my studio and played drums & guitars on it. The song also features my brother on bass.

Downloaden and Stream here:


   


Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Flo Maiberger | 06 Dezember 2019 | 12:48 MEZ



 

Flo Maiberger

I'm a musician, composer & producer from germany living in Gelnhausen, near Frankfurt (M).

Studied jazz and popular music at FMW, Frankfurt and graduated in 2009.
I play and work in and for different music groups, projects and bands with many different styles and genres as guitarrist, drummer, composer & producer.

As I'm currently abstinent to the stage and live performances because of health reasons, I mainly work as producer for different music projects and working on solo stuff in my own studio. I also compose, arrange, programm and track music and scores for video ads and short movies.


Social

Twitter Facebook E-Mail
Soundcloud Buy Music on Bandcamp RSS





Studio18

Studio18


Music



 






For more Audio visit:





Links


Gallery

Coming soon.


Archiv


 
 
 

Ältere Posts